These days a lot of people, you likely included, are horrified by how animals are treated on factory farms, want to lower their ecological footprint, and are looking for healthier alternatives for their families.
We can help! Here’s why eating our Grass-Fed meat is better for you than conventionally raised products.
6 reasons grass-fed beef is better
1) Omega-3 Fatty Acids: grass-fed animals contain 2-5x more omega-3s than grain fed animals. Heart healthy omega-3s can help lower bad cholesterol levels and reduce your risk of a heart attack. These fats are essential for your brain and have been linked with lower levels with depression and attention deficit disorder.
2) Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): CLA is much more prominent in grass-fed than grain-fed animals. CLA is thought to help protect your body against cancer and can also help prevent weight gain.
3) Lower Calories: grass-fed is naturally leaner because grain fed animals contain greater amounts of fat due to their high protein (grain) diet.
4) Antioxidants: grass-fed animals contain higher amounts of vitamin E which helps protect cells against oxidation which can lower your risk of cancer.
5) Healthier and Happier Livestock: Nature’s Pantry’s cows have unlimited access to fresh grass, sunshine and fresh air. We never give hormones or antibiotics and we never use chemicals on our pastures. These cows are spoiled rotten!
6) Environmentally Sustainable: grass-fed animals give back to the land, improving the soil, plant health and capturing more greenhouse gasses than they produce. A healthier environment is better for us all!
When you order from Nature’s Pantry, you know exactly how your food is raised; with respect for the animals, land and your health.
We've got lots of options for you this year.
I’m looking for the best deal...buy in bulk
I don’t need quite so much….Monthly Meat Boxes delivered to your door!
Now that you’ve learned why you feel better eating grass-fed products, please share this article with a friend or family member to help them live a healthier lifestyle, too!
To continued food transparency,